Saturday, October 15, 2011

Back From The Dead

The first month of school seems to have blown by. MEA weekend is coming up and Homecoming was two weeks ago.

You may be wondering why I haven't blogged in a while. The truth is that I prohibited myself from blogging until after the PSAT. I know that sounds super lame, but I needed the discipline. Now that I'm back, I plan on filling you in on all the quirky aspects of my life!

I am quickly becoming aware of how important being able to drive is. Therefore, I have decided that I am going make a serious effort to get my license in the spring.

Apparently my mom was quite the Queen fan back in the day. I don't know why that surprises me considering I did find a bunch of old rock music in our basement, but it does.

I am currently obsessed with The Current. What is The Current, you ask? It's only the best radio station ever. It plays a variety of music, including many new tracks, but also legendary classics. It's diversity is hard to describe so it would be best to tune in and see for yourself!

College visits, anyone?

Lately, I am really into napping. As a little kid, I was always the one that teachers were bribing so that I would at least try to nap. Now, I'm constantly trying to find time to nap. Last night, I finally found it, I napped for a good 4 hours and then woke up to eat dinner. I then proceeded to play on my Wii for two hours and then went to bed again.

Autumn has set in and I love it. The trees look gorgeous and the colors are better than ever. Last week, we went on a scenic drive just to see all the beautiful shades of fall. It was breathtaking.

There is a certain exhilaration that comes with doing well on a math quiz. I am glad to say that I have gotten the chance to experience that feeling this year. Calc is by far better than 4x!

You will be happy to know that I have jumped on the Freeziac bandwagon. Frozen yogurt was never so good.

Surprisingly, the APUSH dinner party went better than expected. I was mostly worried that I wouldn't be able to talk enough during the discussion, which was not an issue at all. I also had doubts about my "costume", but I managed to pull it off.

And now, the highlight of my week: I received my iPhone in the mail yesterday!! In fact, I typed this entire post on my new blogger app :)

I hope everyone's year is going swimmingly!
Byee :)



1 comment: