Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Autumn


I have my first behind the wheel on Friday, and I'm not going to lie. I'm super excited. People have told me that their behind the wheel experiences were terrible and one of my friends even said she felt like crying at one point. I don't know why, but none of that information phases me. I'm just extremely eager to get my license, and anything that brings me closer to that goal is my best friend.

Since tomorrow is Turkey Day, my mom and I are making mock turkey. You could say I'm really excited.

Are you one of those people that feels a need to 'join' every website you come across even though you know it might be pointless? If so, you should take advantage of 'Join this site' button on the left! :)

I was originally planning on making this a regular blog post, but I know I haven't posted a playlist/mixtape in a while. If you're friends with me on Spotify (is that the right terminology? I don't think it's called 'following'...), you will probably see that I've been adding music to a playlist called 'Autumn'. I don't feel like posting the entire playlist because it has around thirty songs on it, but I will attach the link to it and you can subscribe to it on Spotify!

Here is the link: Spotify - Autumn

I'm also posting an abridged version for those who don't have Spotify and won't be able to open the link.
Note: Abridged version doesn't contain all the songs.

Happy Thanksgiving!!




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


No comments:

Post a Comment