Sunday, November 6, 2011

Florence + the Machine



As I had mentioned in a previous post, I am obsessed with Florence + the Machine. If Hellogoodbye is the apple of my eye, Florence would be my best friend that I constantly rely on to back me up. Her vocals are insane, and it is not enough to say that I get lost in her music. Also, her timing could not be more perfect. She released her second album, Ceremonials, on November 1st, just in time for me to buy myself a nice little birthday present. In fact, the day of my birthday, I came home to find it in the mailbox.

Florence + the Machine definitely doesn't disappoint with her sequel. Each song is power packed with her soulful voice and the intensity that we all know Florence for. Many of the songs send shivers down my back and I would even go so far as to say that each song is a powerful release of emotions. But that's just me.

Here's a preview of one of the tracks.

No Light, No Light









2 comments:

  1. ADITI we share the same passion for Florence I think.. honestly she makes my world go round

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florence was on Sunday Morning today :)

    ReplyDelete