Monday, July 9, 2012

Postcards From June




Summer seems to be flying by. It feels just yesterday I was pulling my hair out while studying for the ACT. Suddenly August seems too close and all I can think about is how dreadfully close senior year is. I can't pinpoint what scares me the most. The College App Essay? My SAT Subject Tests? My classes? My parents keep comforting me and saying that whatever the outcome of the upcoming school year, it will be what it is meant to be. Lately that's become somewhat of a personal motto to keep myself from crumbling in fear at the thought of approaching the Judgement Day of my high school career. 

June was a month of many adventures, and I've decided to chronicle them and any upcoming ones through monthly 'postcard' updates. You may recognize that many of the pictures have been edited using Instagram. If you have an Instagram, be sure to check out more of my photos on my profile! My username is aphraditi.


No comments:

Post a Comment