Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Postcards From Term 1


I can't believe I haven't done a Postcard post since August! Actually, I can. Senior year has been absolutely chaotic, and I have slowly come to realize that the phrase, 'IT'S SENIOR YEAR!" doesn't apply unless you are one of the lucky ones that haven't been isolated to a little cave of stress. Nevertheless, there have been some really wonderful moments that make it all worth it. I gained acceptance in the College of Biological Sciences at the University of Minnesota! It's my first acceptance, so I couldn't be happier. 

I feel like whenever I write one of these posts, I always end up talking about school or the stress that goes with it. If you know me personally, this is probably no surprise. I just would like to say that even though I freak out about academics, I know that there's more to life and that the college that I get accepted into does not define who I am as a person. I like to do other things too!

Maybe that was more of a reminder to myself. 


I hope everyone has had a not-bad term. Enjoy the weekend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment